Saturday, November 10, 2007

macro is doing my head in now!!!
there are just so MANY words AND graphs for me to remember.
and i have been binging on junks since i started studying.
bought a packet of chips and a packet of M&Ms.
a total of 400 g of junk food.
not good.
half of my M&Ms and chips are already in the progress in turning into extra lipid under my adipose tissues.
and i am currently munching my other half of M&Ms which i wanted to keep for tomorrow.
the total calories consumed? dont even want to think about it.
with the rate i am munching now,i am pretty sure i need new choc tomorrow.
i think i am increasing the rate of getting diabetes.wtf
my temporary self console : i did exercise today.
back to classical theory and keynesian theory.
seriously,why must these people go against each other in every single theory?
bah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home