Friday, November 09, 2007

THE TALE OF A STOLEN SHOE.wtf

regarding to my previous short and brief post,i shall explain it now.

story now begins.....

as usual,adeline is taking her power-nap at the library after most of her energy were drained from sitting her first paper,QMB.
to make herself feels comfortable,she took of her flats and cross her legs on the chair and find the most comfortable position to nap.
after a good 30 minutes nap,adeline was left in shock when she found ONE OF HER SHOES was gone.
yes,read carefully ONE FREAKING SHOE. (without the S)
who the fuck in the mother earth would steal ONE SHOE,and left the other one there.
seriously!

what a sad cunt!
my friends told me that it could be a prank,none of my friends were there but and i did go around searching within my vicinity.
but,seriously,if it was a prank by one of my friend,
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT AS I SWEAR THAT I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!
i am still living in disbelief that such misfortune would happened in a library!
A LIBRARY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!
what makes it even more ridiculous is its only ONE SIDE!!!!

i still don't get it how could my SHOE got stolen.
firstly,it was really worn out and look crap!
secondly,why would he/she stole only ONE side and NOT A PAIR!


how did i get home from library with one shoe left?
good question!
aivy who is such a SWEEEETIEEEE PIEEEEEEE walked all the way to uni,all the way up those stairs to the library just to pass me the thongs!!!
she is MY LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!
i would be SO LOST if it wasn't for her,imagine you are basically stranded with one shoe.
thanks heaps love!!!


i bet my blog is gonna be even more entertaining after this post! as i have received 3 same comments this week : adeline,your blog is so entertaining and it cracks me up!


ANYWAYS,


i so need to exercise again as a busy week kept me occupied and have no time for exercising.
no exercising + pre exams binge eating = oversized adeline = an unhappy me!
gonna exercise tomorrow before planting my ass on the library's chair for the whole day!


ONE DOWN,THREE MORE TO GO!!!!

aint gonna comment about anything about the paper,don't see the point of it.T.T
can't wait till everything is over,
then its PARTAYYYYYY TIME PEOPLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my life after exams is gonna be pure indulgence besides the working part.
oh well,take it as a sign of CASH INFLOWS!!!!
therefore,my life is gonna revolves around working,PARTYING,shopping,chilling,beach-ing (that's IF the sun is back!) ,tanning (ditto) before i return to my HOMEEEE!!!
i might even go to melbourne IF AND ONLY IF i could afford.
did i mention that i have HEAPS OF movies to catch up on my laptop too?


counting down.............

6 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




till then,

~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home