Thursday, November 15, 2007

SMELL OF FREEDOM!!!!


i am so sick of all the government policies,those models in macro.
thank god,this is my FINAL PAPER OF THE YEAR.
i woke up at 5.30 am to do last minute revision,with my eyebags getting bigger.



look at those eyebags,its horrendous i tell you!
and my eyes are getting smaller.
no more staying in the library 24/7!!!!

4 more hours till i am officially off for my summer break!!!
i could SMELL FREEDOM NOW,not long till i TASTE it!!!
wooo0000t!!!!
although i will be dead tired,with minimum amount of sleep for the last 2 days,and work from 3-10 pm later ( gay i know,think of the CASH i am gonna get!!!)
i think i am gonna hit bondi junction after exam for RETAIL THERAPY ( ie,SHOPPING!!)
its time to start looking for souvenirs.=)


gonna get another can of V on the way to the racecourse to energize myself.


FINALLY,no more sinful cravings for chocolate!!
i have my daily serving of chocolate for 2 weeks!!!!OMG!
its about time to DETOX
(my detox ONLY involve my food diet,doesnt include others,such as.......have a guess!)


time to keep these sinful brain food.
time for healthy food like greens and fruits!


gtg now.
FINAL battle.wtf


weather is gonna be AWESOME this week,cant wait till i ENJOY them nicely (this doesnt sound right,but heck)
BONDI BEACH FOR TANNING TOMORROW!!!
i am EXCITED.seriously,i have no idea since when am i addicted to this shit.

gonna change my blogskin soon.
the current one is gay!

laterS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home