Tuesday, November 20, 2007


sorry for the mini hiatus.
will be back soon,when i have more time.
my life is currently revolving around WORKING ( 7 hours on thurs,8hours on sunday,10 hours yesterday,7hours today and another 10 hours tomorrow!!)
hectic,much?
the only thing that keeps me going is the number in my bank account.wtf.
connection is heaps shit as well,not to mention my nightmare,ie packing!
yes,packing is NEVER easy,especially when you need to decide what to stay and what to bring back.
also,souvenirs shopping is giving me headache.i think timtams and chocs will do.=)
i will be flying to melbourne from next tues to the following wed,and there will be approximately one more week spent in sydney before i GO HOME!!!
no updates for the time being,unless i could find some time.
will be back in no time,dont worry!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home