Friday, December 15, 2006

anxiety is swallowin me!!!!

i hv no idea wat's wrong with me,
as christmas is gettin nearer and nearer,
im worryin and frettin more and more,
why?
CUZ MY SAM RESULTS IS GOIN 2 BE OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bloody SSABSA juz mentioned results is goin 2 be out the week before christmas.
wtf?the week before christmas can be monday,da 18th or friday,da 22nd.
cant they be more precise??????
juz tell us da fcukin exact date la.
and i will be spending da whole of next week in camp.
da butterflies in my stomach is gonna suck out all my intestine upside down,in and out.
the anxiety can kill me before gettin results.
great.im feelin so nervous and its not like my results are goin to be out tmr.

wat if i DIDNT meet up 2 my own expectation?
wat if i let my parents and lecturer down?
wat if i cant get straight a's?
wat if my TER is gonna be like 90% and below?
wat if im gonna stuck in malaysia for 3 damn years if i get some shitty and crappy results?
dammit.there are like a gazillions "wat if" in my brain.
pray hard that i can pass with flyin colours.
that;s kinda well DUH.who doesnt wan 2.
but heck,im juz nervous,anxious,scared,fidgety and wtv adjective u can think of to describe WORRY!!!
and im gonna spend my time in camp while thinkin when is my results comin out.
its juz SO GREAT huh?

wateva..

anyways,i CANT WAIT FOR CAMP!!!!!!!
thou i will probably die of heart attack due to over-worry for my results.
but den i will be missin da last nite which happens to be da best nite,
cuz im heading to langkawi to celebrate christmas there.
and,

I CANT FCUKING GO TO PANGKOR WITH MY DEARLY MISSED FRENS.

yes,im stil angry bout that.

~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home