Wednesday, December 13, 2006

havent been bloggin lately.
cuz my cousin from aussie land stayed over since friday.
hv been busy playin with his 2 adorable kids....jeremy and jade.
i luv their powderful england.esp da way jade speaks.
u shud be able 2 imagine how cute they are,cute til adeline can be that amazingly patient!!!!
its really a MIRACLE ok???


arent they juz sooooooooooo lovable????????
thou they are so cute,their temper is hell bad.
when i thot my younger sis is annoyin enuf,they are worst.
mayb its not da same way,but they are seriously demandin.
and its so damn hard 2 get them 2 eat.
they throw tantrum easily too.
luckily,i hv my way 2 put da smile back on their face.
hoohohhoho.adeline da great can confort kids....rite.

SUNDAY
brought my cousin to mont kiara in da mornin.
that's y i missed d2y meetin.(sorry man,i cant drive myself 2 bmv from mont kiara.)
bought 3 buttons earrings,a long necklace,a polka dots hairband and a floral top.so gorgeous.
i know i hv tonnes of accessories.but they were soooo cheap.
each pair of earrings cost 2 bucks only,necklace is only 10 bucks and da polka dots hairband is 7 bucks.
see??????i shop wisely.i only by stuffs when da price are reasonable.
wuz too lazy 2 take da pics.but d floral top is seriously G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!!me lovey!!!!
headed over 2 da curve after that.
bought another white top again from da flea market there.
i wuz rottin 2 death in the curve.i din bring my exercisin attires or else i could hv work out in fitness first instead of rottin.
it sucks when u are cashless,deprive of $$$$$$,B.R.O.K.E. !!!!!!
my sis and i decided 2 hv a drink in starbucks.
we had sum chocolate chip drink.
but da curve has really nice christmas deco!!!!!
so B-E-A-UUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!!


posing with my new hairband in starbucks.


chocolate chip!!!!!!


pwetty deco with cute kids.


wonderful!!!!




i hv no idea wth is that yucky stuff up thr.we had steambot in damansara village. and da seafood above caught my attention cuz it looks damn horrigible.while waiting for place to be seated,i camwhored with JADE again!!and of course not 2 forget MYSELF.lol.


ME...


jadey and i.


she's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!


nthn much happened on monday cuz my cousin went out with his frens and he brought his kids along.
pretty much spend my whole day watchin o.c. s2.

TUESDAY
brought my cousin 2 ou for shoppin spree and he wanted to take da kids for movie.
i watched happy feet.yes.happy feet.
for those who know me well enough,i hate cartoons.
call me a gal with deprived childhood life or wtv,i hate cartoons.
da only cartoon i ever watched is finding nemo.and NO MORE.
but 2 keep da kids company,i went 2 watch happy feet.
da penguins are cute especially da small ones.
but i wuz close 2 dosin off.i mean its cartoon.wat do u expect?
and stupid maxis let me down at that moment.
wanted 2 sms 2 kill time BUT stupid maxis's system wuz down.blardy hell.
no more cartoons for me.horror movie is a better option.DEFINITELY.
i did MORE shoppin!!!!!!!shoppin rocks man.
bought a pink top from espirit and 2 tops from nicole in parksonU.
cheap sial.da 2 tops from nicole cost only 50 bucks!!!!
and da1 from espirit is 40 bucks.(its cheap for an espirit top)
im a happy gal,but da consequence is,ADELINE IS DEAD BROKE.
and due 2 da world war 3 happened,i cant claim back d 90bucks i spent from my dad.
and wat makes things worst is,my dad restricted me from $$$$$$.
one word: DIEDED!
my leg hurts like anythn by the time i got home.
cuz adeline da genius wore a 4 inch heels to shop.



my pink top.


da black top.me likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember me wanting a REAL tattoo soooo much?
oh well,im actually hvin a phobia towards tattoo now thou i reli lurve it.
why?cuz my freakin fake,temporary tattoo is bloody infected.
i hv countless puss in a shape of butterfly.
ok,maybe not countless,juz around 15-20 puss.
great huh?da ink has faded but da buttefly can stil be clearly seen on my ankle in red.
its protruded.yes.its that disgusting.
it wuz freakin painful too for the pass few days but luckily its gettin better now edi.
but im so freaked out that it may leave a horrigible mark/scar on my ankle.a PERMANENT 1!!!!
sebastian said " at least its a butterfly scar"
ITS STILL A SCAR!!!!!!!!regardless whether its a butterfly or dragonfly.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





see?da ink is fading.


yes.i bandaged my ankle.



yet,da bloody butterfly mark can stil clearly be seen!!!!

and now,whenever i wear skirt or shorts,dis hideous scar can be seen.
which means i muz give up my skirts and shorts for some time!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: i havent finish my O.C. S2 yet.cuz i dun hv a peace of mind 2 watch.freakin pathetic!

till then,
toodleS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home