Saturday, December 16, 2006

i STILL cant go pangkor thou jeff and jane came over my place to reassure my mum for a gazillion times.
yet still in vain.
anyway,thanx u guys for tryin anyway!!!
givin shitloads of lame excuses,such as
~u mite get abducted if u guys go 2 da beach at nite. (wtf?i mite get abducted outside taylors too rite?)
~da waves or water current mite juz drown u? (liddat i edi get washed away since i alwiz go langkawi?)
true enuf bout da probability crap,i mean there's also a probability that osama mite juz drop a bomb on top of my hse rite?
so why cant i juz go pangkor since im 18????

enuf of my rantings bout myself,unable 2 go pangkor.
frutile complainin anyway.
so i shall blog bout my outing with my beloved exclassmates yesterday(friday).
went out with jac,jane,jeff,nel.tow abandoned us eversince he has a gf.TOO MUCH!
met up with eunice darlin and chingz after movie.
we watched eragon,its like lord of da egg instead of ring.
i find it ok but jeff and nel find it bad,illogical.
but wat do u expect from dis kinda movie rite?
went paddington house of pancake.da food there is AWESOME man!!!!
we shared cuz its quite a big portion and its can be quite costly if each of us ordered 1 set.



lurve dis!!!!all da peaches and strawberries!!!!


its da sausage from da set at da bottom...


delicious.........

got my prison break s2 from jac.and she told me that they are hvin a SEASON BREAK after epi 12!!!!!
wth?i noe im nowhere near there yet,but i swear when i reach there,
im gonna start cursin them cuz i really lurve that show!!!!
jeff lend me his greys anatomy s! and s2.shudnt hv asked jac 2 burn.wasted my cds.
oh well,screw it.

i went to monash open day today.
da campus they shared with sunway is WAY BEYOND my expectation,
thou taylors has lesser land,im sure taylors is at least 10 times better,
however,my parents seem 2 like it and 99.9%,
they will be sendin me thr for a twinnin prog.
my dreams 2 go aus next year is flyinnnnn away.
sigh.sigh,sigh.

went ou AGAIN in da evenin for dinner with mum and sistas.
they had dis clara show thingy in da old wing,
gals shud check it out cuz da prince is damn effing hot!!!!!
he's like d only asean but d hottest!!!!!
oh *droolingggggg*

actually i hv more stuffs 2 blog bout but im juz to lazy cuz i wanna continue my PRISON BREAK!!!!

oh and i found sumthn useful from eujin today:

'by dumping a body in the water can erase DNA evidence'

cool huh?but its dumb for da authorities to actually post them on9.
teachin killers a better way 2 murder without being caught.

ssssssstttttuuuuuupppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~toodles~








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home