Monday, December 18, 2006

its kinda late now,late for bloggin actually.
but being an ADDICTED blogger,i MUZ blog before i leave to camp tmr and den straight 2 langkawi.
i will be leavin d camp 2 days earlier cuz i need 2 go 2 my grandma's hse in perlis a day before christmas eve.
which means thou i will be back from camp on friday nite,doubt tt i will be able 2 update.
so before MIA from adeline-shopaholictobe.blogspot.com til da 27th of dec,which is pretty long,
i will blog before i leave during my half time break from futie: mu vs west ham.
da game wuz kinda sucky cuz mu played like shit.seriously.
i think west ham has more possesion,more shots and everythn.
they better buck up since chelsea came back twice and finally won!!! *geramnya*

so how did i spend another sunday?
not so interesting,instead its gnirob.*boring* ( i noe its lame)
i went da curve AGAIN.
man, IM SO FREAKIN SICK OF THE CURVE AND OU.
hv been spendin my entire hols in those 2 places besides my hse.
i think i can even tell where m i even im blindfolded.
yes.its THAT bad.
woke up around 1030,with my mum stormin into my room and start makin hella noise bout me wakin up late.
heck,i slept @ 3 last nite followin my prison break s2.
stil,does it actually matter?
once again,i would like 2 reiterate that IM HVIN MY FREAKIN 3 MONTHS BREAK.
so, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
den,my cous from aus came over my place with my another cous and they decided 2 go curve.
man,i shud hv seriously juz stayed at home and finish watchin my prison break so i can start with greys'anatomy!
wat makes me even angrier is i spent my whole day there and i bought nothing!!!!
yes,adeline da shopaholic bought nthn!!!
partly is cause im not in a mood 2 shop,and i brought my cousin's wife 2 shop.
and also,im stil not sure whether m i headin 2 aus next yr or not,so beta not buy so many clothings first.
as usual,when im bored,i camwhore 2 kill time.
hv a prob?sue me for that then.




jeremy,me and zoe.


me in nichi while waitin for them 2 try on clothes.


jeremy and i lookin like retards. =P


US AGAIN.wat to do?we are juz BORED!


emily and i.in da blardy hot flea market.


us again.me in shades cuz its seriously scroaching HOT.
*btw,that is da pink polo cap i bought from bali*

it wuz such a coincidence that sebastian wuz there.
met up with him for awhile and had a lil chat.
he's juz SO DAMN FREAKIN TALL!
its either he's growin nonstop or i hv been shrinkin(vertically of course!)
din get 2 camwhore with him.wat a shame.
since my sis,emily and i were so bored and we ran out of place 2 go,we went kluang station 2 eat.
we had da famous roti bakar.
man,i juz abso lurve charcoal toast with butter and kaya thou its freakin FATTENIN.


yummy....


dis wuz a pic taken while waitin for d adults 2 finish eatin.
jade is showin her new ring.

came back at 6 sumthn.wuz dead tired.
slept 4 a while.ended up gettin screwed for sleepin 2 much.
oh really?how come i didnt realise.
wanted 2 hv our dinner in king crab.
but da place wuz so packed!!!!!muz wait 4 20 mins 2 be sitted.
since everyone wuz so hungry,we ate at dis restaurant near my hse.
potong steam betul.king crab has da best crab in kl and i lurve their bread!!!
saw eunice and richard there.



jade and i.while waitin 4 da food.i lurve dis pic. <3

i think that's about it.
my futie has started 15 mins ago and mu is YET to score.

so ppl,
ADELINE WILL BE OFF TO CAMP AND THEN LANGKAWI!!!!

WILL BE MIA FROM adeline-shopaholic.blogspot.com FOR A WEEK AND A HALF.

PROMISE LOTSA PICS WHEN IM BACK.

and ppl,
try not 2 miss me so much....

~toodleS~








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home